Friday, September 03, 2004

Learnings

Somethings that run around in my mind...

• You tend to go by what is familiar to you

Is that why there is so much of bias and resistance to change?

• You tend to stick to status quo and change very little
• You tend to go by the historic database and try to justify past actions

I don't relate to this - Innovation is what I live for!

• At work, people normally suppress their fear through anger. Anger becomes a mask.

Hmmmmm. Human behaviour...tcchhh tchhhh

• Processes sometime stifle innovation.

Absolutely! But I love both processes as well as innovation. Come to think of it, the paradox (there I go again!) is that processes are results of incremental improvement/innovation! Processes are what happens when incremental innovation gets ingrained and hard-coded!

No comments: