Somethings that run around in my mind...
• You tend to go by what is familiar to you
Is that why there is so much of bias and resistance to change?
• You tend to stick to status quo and change very little
• You tend to go by the historic database and try to justify past actions
I don't relate to this - Innovation is what I live for!
• At work, people normally suppress their fear through anger. Anger becomes a mask.
Hmmmmm. Human behaviour...tcchhh tchhhh
• Processes sometime stifle innovation.
Absolutely! But I love both processes as well as innovation. Come to think of it, the paradox (there I go again!) is that processes are results of incremental improvement/innovation! Processes are what happens when incremental innovation gets ingrained and hard-coded!