Top 10 reasons to work for Google
Yours sincerely was catching up with Gautam's Blog when the former came across something on Google! Those eyes (the former's) widened (was it the tea or was the very mention of Google sufficient?) and the finger clicked the hyperlink. (Had it been the latter whose eyes widened; you can be sure it must be year 3000 [or would 2010 be good enough?] where the Blogger can continuously 'webcast' himself on his Blog by attaching a camera around his head to come up in front of the face like a dentist's headlight ;) )
Okay, enough of that crap? Imagination ain't bad sonny! Imagination is more important than knowledge said good old Albert (Einstein) :)
Top 10 reasons to work for Google!
1. Lend a helping hand.
2. Life is beautiful.
3. Appreciation is the best motivation
4. Work and play are not mutually exclusive.
5. We love our employees, and we want them to know it.
6. Innovation is our bloodline.
7. Good company everywhere you look.
8. Uniting the world, one user at a time.
9. Boldly go where no one has gone before.
10. There is such a thing as a free lunch after all.
Wow, would I love to belong here? Hush! What if my colleagues in office see this one? ;)
I can't help wanting to be a part of this Googler crowd...what with Appreciation, Love, Innovation and last but not the least - Free Lunch! ;) Hee Hee....