Take time to
- work (because it is the price of success)
- think (because it is the source of power and the key to making good decisions)
- play (because it is the secret of youth and all work does make a person dull)
- read (because it is the foundation of knowledge)
- worship (because it is the highway of reverence and washes the dust of the earth from our eyes)
- help and enjoy with friends (because our friends are the major source of comfort and happiness)
- love (because it is the sacrament of life that might be the most important element in our lives)
- dream (because it is the foundation upon which hope is built)
- laugh (it has been called the music of the soul)
- plan (because it is the secret of being able to have time for the first nine things) We need to remember that things that can't be counted are the things that count the most!
Ironically, methinks that in many an organization, we first get people to chase work, projects, money, competition and success and then teach them that there are other important things in life as well. Well, yes, maybe different parties pull people in different directions. The management might more often than not stick to the initial rules of work,...money...and success.