Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Twitter's Tomorrow

I wonder.........will there be a time when there will be automatic twitters of our thoughts, perhaps, based on predetermined rules and conditions? (Provided we agree to be involved in such a thing.....and it can be done through sophisticated receivers of brain signals or whatever). Rules could be....Twitter when the brain gets hyperactive, Twitter when extremely emotional....etc

And will that help us understand our own thoughts and emotions better? What a weird and scary thought, eh?! And here I am, blogging about it......when, amusingly enough, the thought of an automatic (involuntary) twitter doesn't really appeal to me!

Speaking of which, I think Twitter can be extrapolated to do a lot more interesting and intriguing things....I wouldn't be surprised if Tomorrow's Twitter is much more than simple twittering!

No comments: