Saturday, February 05, 2005

The Inner-net - Climbing Or Flowing?

First it was my post - Three Ideal Ways of Living
Then it was the LifeSupport Message - What a Surprise!
And now...I don't believe it.... - THIS

Extract:

PapaUncle -- Nipun's Dad -- used an analogy couple of weeks ago that seems appropriate for the trip. During one of our meditation circles, he shared that life can either be like a mountain where your goal is to get to the top, or like a river that flows effortlessly into the direction that is most natural and eventually merges into the large ocean.

When you're climbing uphill, going to the mountaintop, there's a constant struggle but in the end you reach the top no matter which side you start from and see the entirety of the universe.

So:

I am = River
I will be = Mountain

Am I getting somewhere? Like Paulo Coelho says in his book, 'The Alchemist' - 'the whole world conspires to give you what you want'. :0

No comments: