Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Pasword to the Internet

I don't know about you, but the rate at which new applications and tools are cropping up on the Internet, it becomes increasingly difficult to stay away from them. And when you find yourself downloading and installing them, you can't just do that without creating an account. An account means an username and password. That sure taxes my memory. Usernames already consumed by the web-surfers mean umpteen number of them. Phew! It's time for us to change to fingerprints/retina-recognizers or whatever! I can't tax my poor brain with anymore usernames and passwords!

1 comment:

Veerapathiran said...

have some standard weird user name/passwd for all junk apps..for eg..username nimmythedummy may be avbl most of the time..

btw, if u have difficulty in maintaining bank /cc acct user/passwd, you can lock it with me and be assured that it is in safe hands:-)