Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm back....

The hiatus lasted longer than I expected it to. I've been away from blogging for almost two weeks. Was travelling and had too many things to do. Anyways, I am back to routine life now and should be posting things as regularly as I've generally been. I should be picking up my pen and letting the thoughts flow (see previous post-quote) :)

Let me start off with a paradox. Sometimes, when you're forced into a situation that is far from well-planned, nature does its planning for you and makes the trip, surprisingly, one of the smoothest. I had to scoot to a place 15000 odd miles away from home all of a sudden and was expecting the world to turn upside down but nature chipped in and made the trip a manageable one! So, I am in a good mood overall. :). For a change, I want to hear from you folks about what's the latest - haven't yet caught up with my blog feeds as well.

No comments: