Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dream to Done

Charles Du Bos - "The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

Yeah. I guess this is the stumbling block in most cases wherein people have had a dream but rarely had the guts and the gumption to pursue it to its end (its materialization)....lest they lose what they already have. I have been fortunate to come across a few friends who have let go of their present and looked at a less certain future. Inspiring, to say the least.

2 comments:

Bill Field said...

As a research and media analyst at Southwest Research Institute I was, and even now, mentored by some of whom I believe to be worldclass thinkers in, robotics, instructional theory, voice engineering, training and knowledge, skills, data based systems. I am using all of what I've learned from them, since I sacrificed that painless life for the blood sweat and tears of animating, writing and directing -ads, tv series and a feature film I've been hard at work on for the last 5 years...AND I love EVERY minute of it.- Bill Field, Texas

Nimmy said...

Hey Bill! :)
Thank you so much for leaving a comment here. And thanks even more for sharing your inspiring story! It sure pays to come across people like you....for you can inspire the rest of the world to do what it really wants. I am glad you're loving every bit of your chosen life and here's hoping that your movie is a grand success! I am going to be watching your blog as I see a lot of - my favourite - cartoons on it. :)
Nimmy