Monday, March 30, 2009

Body, Mind or Spirit?

Thanks to @DeborahSerani for the link.

Found this cool n short quiz on a topic I ponder over frequently - the importance we give to body, mind and spirit and how human character/behavior differs accordingly.

I discovered that I am more of a "Spirit" person according to the results of the quiz. But I suspect that I actually fall somewhere between Mind & Spirit or perhaps toggle between the two. (Example: I see traveling to be both a learning experience as well as a daring experience)

You Are Spirit
You are resilient, hopeful, and inspiring. You have a lot of emotional, physical, and mental energy.

You nurture and nourish yourself. You know that you need fulfillment and downtime if you want to be your best.

You stay present in every moment. You don't allow yourself to be distracted or flustered.

You appreciate the life you have been given. You embrace all that is beautiful in the world

4 comments:

Siddharth Mistry said...

really nice one... u r subject is nice...

Nimmy said...

thanks, Siddharth! :-) and welcome here!

InConvincible said...

Hi Nimmy !!

Thanks for the Link !!

You really inspire :)

I discovered myself through this quiz to be "Mind" !

:)

Nimmy said...

R.K - Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you! :-)