Thursday, November 16, 2006

TAO

I am finally reading something....reading a book called The Tao of Personal Leadership by Diane Dreher

And here's something nice that I found in it....actually the entire book is worth quoting but of course, I can only choose some things that struck a chord in me...hit me harder than the rest... :)

North American Tool & Die became a successful corporation within eight years by setting three corporate goals: to make a profit, to share the wealth with the staff, and to have fun. *The second two goals helped them achieve the first* by building a strong team spirit.

The Tao leader
Looks beyond friend and foe
Profit and loss
Fame and disgrace
And therefore prevails.

Excellent book for those interested in spirituality and personal development...!

No comments: