============= (Excerpts from Mith's post...)
I've highlighted everything that I have generally indulged in. Good score, eh? Must try the rest very soon and perhaps extend the list further...with the aid of my own imagination! Heard me, Nimmy? And, hey, ideas from you - dear blog-friends - are more than welcome!
When was the last time you -
- Sang into a hairbrush at the top of your voice in front of the mirror?
- Jumped into a puddle and didn't care about the state of your clothes?
- Finished your ice cream in 2 minutes flat and looked around to see if someone would share theirs with you?
- Played your favourite song as loud as possible, over and over again?
- Walked barefoot on wet grass?
- Got excited at the prospect of going to the zoo/beach/park/anywhere?
- Played a game where you made up the rules as you went along?
- Made up a secret language for just you and a friend?
- Found a pretty stone and kept it?
- Laughed your head off for no particular reason?
- Painted with your fingers?
- Gave yourself a lame nick name? (Nimmy: Thanks to Zeph for this! :-))
- Found no money in your wallet and didn't care?