Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ticklers

A friend shared some humorous quotes recently. Thought I'd pass on those that made me laugh out loud! :D

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked himto forgive me. "Erno Philips (This isn't definitely an approach that should be advocated...but honestly, the first time I read it, I found it quite funny..!)

" We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up." Phyllis Diller (God! ROFL)

" I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens. " Woody Allen (Trust Woody to come up with such things)

" Have you noticed that all the people in favor of birth control are already born ? "Benny Hill (Hilarious!!)

No comments: