- You step over setbacks without stopping or looking back.
- You meet and do what's true without fear of the consequences.
- You really don't want anything from anyone.
- You start spending more time alone and enjoying it more.
- You lose all interest in trying to win mental arguments.
- You dress for comfort, not for compliments.
- You don't blame anyone else for the way you feel.
- You see where you're wrong sooner than later, and stop defending yourself faster.
- You're not afraid of having nothing to say or do, if that's your true condition.
- You have no concern for what others may think of you.
- You enjoy the sound of silence as much or more than the sound of your own voice.
- You see society is destroying itself and that the only solution is in self-change.
- You know that forgiveness of others is the kindest thing you can do for yourself.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Free! Free! Free!
Thanks to Kishore! This is a fantastic list! Everyone wants freedom....but it's just that some people live under the mistaken impression that not being told (by others) what to do - not being *controlled* by others - is what freedom is all about. This list can be an eye-opener as it takes you to the aspects that point to real freedom...inner freedom....! :) Here are some of my favourites....things I am hopefully beginning to get a hang of.... :)