Friday, April 29, 2005

Do you believe in Destiny?

Earlier on, I'd blogged about having the uncanny knack for spotting vehicles that don't belong here (Karnataka). Every time I lay my eyes on a vehicle registration plate, the probablity of it being a non-karnataka vehicle is perhaps 0.8 on 1. But here's something else that has been happening for about 2-3 months now. I don't seriously know what to make of it. Sometimes, I feel it is an omen - that the world is telling me where I'd be many years down the line and sometimes I feel it is a naughty game that nature is playing with me and some other times, I feel it is just my intuitive filter that's at work. HEY, WHAT IS IT THAT I AM RAMBLING ABOUT?

Here it is - I've spotted around 15+ vehicles that have "CKO" in their registration plates. Additonally, I've also spotted 5+ vehicles that have "CKM" in their registration plates. Now, that is something to think about as a huge chunk of the Karnataka vehicles' registration plates start off with KA - for KArnataka. I don't know if what I am doing is right, but I am trying hard not to give this thing too much of importance. Anyways, what is to happen will happen! :)

Note: For those of you who are clueless about what I am saying - CKO can be expanded as Chief Knowledge Officer. CKM can be expanded as Chief Knowledge Manager. :-). Now, you know what I am talking about...don't you?

Latest update (8th Sept, 05): The count's as follows: CKO = 27+ and CKM = 17+

3 comments:

now, you know who said...

there are numerous psychological tests (refer Ed De Bono's 'I am right you are wrong') wherein it has been proved that if the brain has been primed towards a direction it will more easily pick up those things that match.

for example one test is about telling your mind think of Red colour - and then look around you. you will spot all red matching objects. now tell your mind blue - and look around you will pick up blue objects that you hadnt even noticed earlier!!

--- just wanted to make a scientific statement :) ---

CK* could still be your destiny & wish you all the very best for that

Gautam Ghosh said...

well we have licence plates as CKO and CKM as earlier before K stood for both Kerala and Karnataka, and they opted for C for Karnataka...

Who knew that Karnataka would later be known for C++ amongst other things

Lorna said...

I found a lot of useful info about Change Management on your blog - thank you. I also have a new Change Management Tips blog - please click over and have a look