Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Froggy on my Bloggy. Outsourced.

:-) Heh heh. I like this. Actually, I hope to learn how to create something of this sort some day. Original story, script, cartooning, music and singing (stop clutching at your heart). I think the story and script may perhaps come easy. It's been a long time since I drew any cartoons...so that's going to be a challenge. Music may be bearable and limited to a few guitar chords and some vessel-made clangs. Finally, the singing....ah...well....err.....I may admittedly have to outsource this part of the creation. But don't forget that I shall be a singing child prodigy in my next life to make up for lack of singing talent in this life. Hmph.


KayKap said...

And after reading this comment, our great Nimmy will say, the online world is a dangerous place, it's risky to utter pronouncements, but indeed she did and so here i am being the devil and her advocate if required, am waiting for Nimmy's rendition of whatever she feels she should put up.

Oh yea, on the share: Awesome, had me cracking up; loved it totally.

But ...waiting...oh waiting...for dear Nimmy to create...(hum/sing to the tune of "bring back my bonnie to me, to me....")

Nimmy said...

*Shiver* *Shiver* *Shiver*