A friend just forwarded this photo with the caption "Not My Job". Hilarious, eh?
- People who draw the line straight despite the branch being there would be those who do it despite all the odds but are not so ‘smart’.
- People who push the branch aside and then draw it would be those who go the extra mile or are sincere to their job
- People who call the forest department to take the branch off would be those who obey the rules
- People who leave that part of the line blank would be those who couldn’t care less about what isn't "their" problem
- People who draw nothing and come back and complain about the branch are those whom the world simply doesn't need! ;-)