Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tra laa la, laa la laa la.....!

No posts for the past one and a half weeks?! What's happening? Well, I just happen to be preoccupied with work. Many months of white-boarding and effort, my dear friends, is finally culminating into an announcement of progress and that means I need to concentrate! Narrow the eyes. Bite the teeth. Stiffen the nerves. Bring all the energy together! Quick! Focus! Let's see the spark! Get back the energy that was in abundance when we started...all at one place. Fortunately, we know energy cannot be destroyed...so, all the energy I need is still around...just happens to be in some other 'invisible' form. Need to simply convert it into 'visible' kinetic energy.
Time to sing.....


2 comments:

Anjali Koli said...

Hey Nims! My laptop crashed so was off mails for couple of days. I need to reinstall twirl too. Also I have been a little sick, little busy and also a little bored. Will write to you soon. Take care.

Nimmy said...

Angels...! :-( Hope you're back to normal now!! Inclusive of your laptop and its data....! Hope you're healthy, busy and excited now!! Me too will catch up one of these days...! You take care too! :-)) Must come visiting your blog by next week or so...! I know I sound like a busy woman...but I guess I very much am...and maybe because of my crazy ways....!!