Friday, December 03, 2004

Zig Ziglair Newsletter

Given that we’ve stepped into the last month of the year 2004, here are some questions that the latest Zig Ziglair newsletter suggests that we ask ourselves. On the lines of new year resolutions probably. Check out the newsletter for the entire list. Here are the questions that I wanted answers to immediately. So, now, I am asking myself these questions….the answers will not be recorded completely ;)

1. What will make you more effective in 2005 than you were in 2004?
(Time management, learning what NOT to do and concentrating on a few important things rather than too many things at the same time)

2. What one change in behavior will give you better results? (Being less emotional)

4. What can you do while you are off the job that will better prepare you while you are on the job? (Enjoying life while away from work. keeping the mind fresh in preparation for the job)

6. How are you better today than you were yesterday? (I am less emotional!)

9. What opportunities were missed last year? (Do I even know whether I’ve missed any? For, if had I seen them, I would have certainly grabbed them! Right, Nimmy?)

No comments: