What does it take to be a good team player?
I'd imagine that the following qualities make a person a great team player...
- Showing genuine respect for other team-members
- Knowing when to step back and let others take charge
- Knowing when to contribute and lead
- Knowing when to work together with others and put all ideas together
- Knowing when others are looking for support and providing the same
- Not taking credit for others' work
- Giving credit to others for their contributions to your role
- Not letting team members down in front of others
- Being enthusiastic and optimistic and rubbing it off on others
Got anything to add to this list??? :)