Friday, February 29, 2008

Colours of Life...


These days, one of my favourite things to do is hunt for and spot Bouganvilla trees and bask in the colourful feeling they invariably lend me. And the game got very fascinating earlier this week. I hit a jackpot. I reaped what I saw. (But isn't it "You reap what you sow"?. Hey, ignore me or ignore the spelling/pronunciation.) OK. So, I spotted three Bouganvilla trees almost at a stretch....Purple, Orange and Yellow flowers ...in the order mentioned. It left me speechless....my eyes widened to the size of I don't know what and I found the corners of my mouth reaching out to my ears on either side. I think someone next to me noticed the expression and got a bit scared, but I was too excited to care about a stranger's reaction to my feelings....


Come to think of it, I find very few people - when traveling - engrossed in thinking or soliloquy or such pet pastimes of late. Most people seem to be happy chattering away on mobiles. Sigh. No...nothing bad about it, I guess. Just felt like sighing.

No comments: