Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The A&N Trip

I've been working on my Blog post about the A&N trip that we went to between the 15th and 21st of December. The idea was to omit no detail whatsoever and give the reader a blow-by-blow (ouch, that sounds bad given the current context) account. On Sunday, I was half-way through my long story when I heard the TV channels screaming about the tsunami. It was such a shocking news that I, not surprisingly, did not feel like going back to my narration. I was filling it in with so much of joy till that moment and suddenly found myself at a loss for words. I discontinued writing but have just some more to go. But frankly, I don't feel like putting up the post right now, even if I am done with it. It might seem to be in bad taste to recollect the fun that we had. Ironically, I admired the sea so much when I was there. I've started my narration describing the view that the sea treats one to. And now, all I that comes to me is its fury and wrath! Ouch. What a drastic change in the scenario. What a twist of fate. What a terrible thing this is.....!

No comments: