Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bow-led by Nonsense

Haww. I wrote a pretty sober and 'important' post on my office blog earlier today. Wondering if it'll be nice to make up for all the strain by babbling about something lighter on this obviously much-abused blog. If Aa..ha! had a mouth, it would cry aloud (and cry its heart out, if it had a heart) and ask to be adopted by some nice soul, if there are any left in this nasty world. Funny....just realized that the description of this blog reads "This blog's soul...". So, Aa..ha! does have a soul if not a mouth and a heart! Ha ha ha! Somewhat wickedly poetic, eh? Talking of wickedness, here's what I did this evening....it suddenly occurred to me that it would be a good idea to have a quick chat with the doggy at home about this blog and its soul (topics). So I went over and fired my questions in quick succession.

Me: What do you think about Life?

J (Doggy): Supplies me with a silent and empty stare.

Me: What do you think about Spirituality?

J: Retains the silent and empty stare and cocks his head to one side.

Me: What do you think about Knowledge Management?

J: Shakes his stare off and turns his head away from me.

Me: What do you think about Nonsense?

J: Supplies me with a distinct "Bow wow"!

So, that was that. Interesting and intriguing interview, what? Every dog has its day. Going by this interview, it seems like every blog, too, has its day!

PS: Hey, most of the stuff above is made up except perhaps the bit about being supplied with a silent and empty stare. But I am sure this is exactly what would happen if I were to attempt to conduct this interview when J is in a more receptive mood.

No comments: