Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Aa..ha! is 5 Years Old!

Whoo! Hey! Ha! Ho! Yippee! And so on!

Wish Aa..ha! a very happy birthday, folks! She’s been around for 5 years now. This blog is no longer a toddler, you might say! ;-) It’s a wonder no one has ever complained and somehow let this blog be for 5 whole years! H’mm. Miracles do happen, like I’ve always believed. I wasn’t really keeping a tab on my blog’s birthday but it just struck me now…all of a sudden and out of the blue or whatever. So, what have I to say on this inconsequential occasion? I’ll share something I was musing about this morning, not that you’ll stand up and take notice, bow and bless my blog.

What I thought of inspires me and the kind soul that I am, I wish to infect you folks as well. So, get ready then. Straighten your back and focus.

We must do whatever we do with sincerity, passion & patience* or not do it at all. [*I suspect am convinced that we are all being gradually rapidly consumed by the need for speed]

Tada! :-) Should I say anything else? Feeling like a 5-year-old myself. Seem to have forgotten how to talk/write. What a nincompoop of a post this one has turned out to be! Anyway, I know I am likely to be forgiven for it is my blog-birthday! Move on and hope for the best. I may speak some sense when I come back to write the next post!

20 comments:

Haritha P Singh said...

hmm happy birthday to ur blog n r typin hands
:)

Yayaver said...

Happy birthday to Aa..ha for becoming 5 year old.Congrats for refering your blog as 'She', a rare and an important point to be taken in notice as opposed to 'he' dominated blogland.

Hari said...

This is great. I am sure some of us have been inspired to various extents by your musings. Keep going !!!

Anonymous said...

some sense is excellent sense.
Congrats ! Congrats ! Congrats !
Party???

Anjali Koli said...

I saw the header and actually expected you were celebrating Jerry's BD. Wish you many more years of blogging for now it is no more a toddler and it never was a noddler. If it was it was a fiddler on the blog! Congratulations~~~

GS Krishnan said...

Congrats on this great achivement Nimmy! You are an inspiration to other bloggers like me.

Keep up the good work!

Nimmy said...

Thanks a lot, Haritha! :-) And welcome here!

Yayaver: Thank you...thank you!

Hari: Thanks so much! To provide inspiration is one of the most satisfying things!

Hobo: Thanks thanks! Yea...virtual party is always possible! :-)


Krish: Humbled to know that I do make a difference! :-) Thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Nimmy on ur blog completing 5 yrs. Its a great achievement especially when you write with so much inspiration and with knowledge. Keep writing and posting ! :)

Nimmy said...

Thank you, Mark! Thank you! Thank you! I mean...*Thank you*! Here's hoping I find more inspiration to pass on to friends and friends alike!

Gautam Ghosh said...

happy blogiversary !

Nimmy said...

Thanks a lot, GG! Ahem...my blog mentor! :-))

Prashant Sree said...

Hey Hearty congratulations on your Blog's 5th Bday !!!

Never mind the toddler's age, the toddlers being sharing priceless advices and knowledge. :)

Stay Hungry,Stay Foolish !

Showa said...

Yo, Nimmy. Way to GrOw, Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Hope to read much more

Nimmy said...

Thanks a lot, Prashant and Jayaram! :-) Appreciate your benevolent comments!

Rakesh said...

Arre i toh almost missed the party. Great Work- Nimmy. Tumhara blog jiye hazaron saal. Saal mein din ho pachas hazzar.

Nimmy said...

Thanks so much, Rockesh...! :-) Let's see...this means, I have a minimum of another 50 million days to mend my ways, eh? Lagtha hai kaam hojayega!

Nimmy said...

Hey!!! Angels!!! I am extremely terribly so sorry! For some strange and inexplicable reason, your comment on this post seems to have got lost amongst my mails because of which it was not published till now. Even now, I realized your comment was pending only because it came up as a note on my blogger dashboard!
Thanks a lot!! And what a riot of a comment! :-)) Ha ha. Now, the most important question...what's a fiddler? LoL

Anjali Koli said...

fiddler on the blog as in fiddler on the roof! ha ha...but now one more dimension...fiddler (fiddling with the brain and ideas!). Wasn't that original!! Lol

Terrence Seamon said...

Happy Birthday!

Nimmy said...

Hello Terry! Thanks a ton for leaving a comment! :-) Hope the blog gets "wiser" this year...!