Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Message from a Social Organization

Folks,

Once in a while, I receive mails from social activists who are looking to find people willing to help those in need. I've received one such request from Sara Wilson of the The Fresh Air Fund.
I do not have any personal knowledge of her organization, but the least bit I can do is pass on the message and allow people who are in a position to follow up to do so. Please take a look: (below are excerpts from Sara's mail)

-----------------------------------

The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families this summer. I've set up a news release which explains everything: http://freshair.smnr.us

Thank you so much,
Sara Wilson,
The Fresh Air Fund
sara@freshair.org
www.freshair.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....