Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Contribution to a Noble Cause...

This is a post based on a request from Chessia Kelley. Here's what she wrote to me and I, in turn, urge you to consider her organization's noble intentions and participate in whatever way possible. And do spread the message...

My organization, International Medical Corps, was nominated to be one of the Top 25 in American Express' Members Projects, "Saving the Lives of Malnourished Children." Our project was chosen out of 1,190 projects and is now eligible to receive up to $1.5 million to help feed hungry children, but the voting ends next Tuesday and we need your help to spread the word. I've put together this blogger friendly web release explaining everything.

http://internationalmedicalcorps.smnr.us/

If you are able to post something on Aa..Ha [Thinking Inside The Blog!], please send me the link, it would really help and could potentially save many lives. At the minimum, please vote for "Saving the Lives of Malnourished Children." Please let me know either way. Many thanks.

1 comment:

chessiakelley said...

Thanks for your support Nimmy. Now that we made the top five we all have to vote again so International Medical Corps has a hot shot at the top prize and therefore helping millions of kids. I appreciate you spreading the word. I pray we get the votes! Thanks again.
vote herebefore Oct.14