Friday, April 04, 2008

Innovation at the Intersection

Check this out - http://themedicieffect.typepad.com/stories/2007/08/intersecting-cu.html

Innovation can happen either when two people/teams from two different areas work together (because they have the same purpose or they simply love to look at meeting points - or should I say melting pots? - and create something new) or when one opportunistic person sees both sides of things and wants to bring them together to meet the needs of those in between the two ends of the spectrum.

PS: At first, when I read the name of the product before reading the full story, I was wondering if I'd read it right.......and then even as I started reading about how it all happened, I literally put one (word) and one (another) together and realized what this new product was all about. ;-)

No comments: